.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS E-Learning Subscribe with Bloglines Drexel CoAS E-Learning Podcast

Monday, February 19, 2007

Australian Visitor in April

Update: Thangaes just told me that he is canceling this visit

Thangaes Waran, a secondary school teacher in Adelaide, will be visiting Drexel on April 2, 2007 as part of an amazing month long world-wide journey starting in Australia and bridging India, Europe and North America.

From his blog, here is the ambitious plan:
This is my blog of my study tour to USA, UK and India in 2007. The purpose of my tour is to study how technology is used in schools in other parts of the world. In particular, I would like to find out how schools are using web 2.0 technologies such as blogs, wikis and podcasts in their teaching and learning. I was awarded the Westfield Premiers Scholarship, to undertake this study.
I invite anyone at Drexel or in the Philadelphia area with an interest in educational technology to contact me for details about meeting times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License