.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS E-Learning Subscribe with Bloglines Drexel CoAS E-Learning Podcast

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Class Wiki

Although I said I was not intending to set up a wiki for my classes, as I was preparing for my fall CHEM 241 Organic Chemistry Class, it became increasingly clear that I needed the organizational power.

I cleaned up the existing blog a bit, removing now irrelevant posts and leaving basically the links to all the archived lectures as Flash screencasts, pdfs and mp3's. The RSS feed from the blog still functions as a podcast.

This term I prerecorded very short screencast tutorials to show students how to subscribe to the blog and wiki. This should make it easier. I see the subscription count to the blog steadily increasing as we approach the official start of classes on Sept 26. I'll report on how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License