.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS E-Learning Subscribe with Bloglines Drexel CoAS E-Learning Podcast

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Future of Education Room in FriendFeed

I have created the FriendFeed room Future-of-Education as a means of gathering and sharing information about the future of education to assist a task force at Drexel seeking to create an environment to nurture new educational initiatives.

At the first meeting last week I shared my thoughts about the growing importance of openness in both education and research. I invite other members of our task force and any others from around the world to share relevant information and thoughts.

Hopefully I'll be able to liveblog one of our upcoming meetings on FriendFeed. This has worked very well at recent conferences - see for example the Southampton Open Science Workshop. More info on this after I discuss it with the committee.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License