.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS E-Learning Subscribe with Bloglines Drexel CoAS E-Learning Podcast

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blogsearch

Once again I find myself going back to Google to recommend a service: BlogSearch for finding blogs.
They just have a way of making everything so simple.

Here is what I like:

1) RSS feeds of searches. Google has been slow in implementing RSS but when they got around to it they made it really nice. After your run a seach an RSS chicklet comes up that you can subscribe to like any other RSS feed. Technorati uses a watchlist that I never found really intuitive when all I wanted was the RSS feed for my search.

2) No registration. I have little patience for registration unless absolutely necessary and subscribing to a feed should not require that.

3) Advanced Searching. You can search by author, certain dates, in the blog title or post title, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License