.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Drexel CoAS E-Learning Subscribe with Bloglines Drexel CoAS E-Learning Podcast

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Site Meter

A few days ago I installed SiteMeter on most of my blogs. It is especially simple to add to a Blogger account with no need to modify the template. The free version will tell you how people are finding your blog (i.e. search engine, search terms) and how many are visiting. To get the results in summary format requires a paid subscription. Scroll to the bottom of this blog and click the Site Meter icon to see.

I was pleased to see that people are finding this blog through "How to" queries - podcasts, Camtasia, recording classes, etc. I want to keep the content here high on actionable information. That's what I look for in my feeds.

I was also glad to see people finding my organic classes CHEM 241 and 243 through searches for chemicals and chemical reactions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.5 License